Ms. Kirby and I are looking forward to a wonderful afternoon of music with you all on Sunday, May 1. Here’s everything you need to know for our Spring ’22 Solo Recitals:
- Recitals will be held at St. Louis Chinese Gospel Church, 515 Meramec Station Rd.
- Please check your email for your recital time assignments. Students and their families should plan to arrive 15 minutes before their recital’s start time to unpack, tune, and settle in. Please note that these lists do not reflect program order, and families should plan to be in attendance for their child’s full recital.
- Dress code for students is “dress casual.” Slacks, khakis, dress shirts, polos, dress shoes, and loafers are acceptable for boys. Dresses, dress pants or skirts, blouses, and dress shoes or loafers are acceptable for girls. No jeans, t-shirts, or tennis shoes, please!
- Please refer to the Parent Volunteer Sign-Up Sheet in your email for your particular recital to sign up to help set up or clean up, or bring snacks or drinks for your recital’s reception. We’re looking forward to returning to our regular post-recital reception format and as always appreciate your help in making it happen!
- Masks are recommended for all in attendance. Students may take off their masks while performing
We’re looking forward to this afternoon with you all. Students, keep up the good work of practicing and preparing! And we’ll see you all in lessons this week