Hello WCS Students & Families!
Welcome back from Spring Break! We hope that you enjoyed a restful and rejuvenating break, and are feeling refreshed, recharged, and ready to dive into all the wonderful things there are to learn and do in this last quarter of the school year.
This stretch of the school year is especially fun and rewarding, as we get to intensely focus in both group classes and private lessons on preparing, polishing, and refining for our end of the school year performances, which bring together and highlight everything we’ve worked on throughout the year.
With that in mind, here’s a few important dates to keep in mind:
- Monday, March 28 – Private lessons resume
- Thursday, April 14 – Federation of Music Clubs video submissions due
- Saturday, April 30 – Summer ’22 Registration Due
- Tuesday, March 29 – Group classes resume
- Friday, April 1 – Summer ’22 Registration Opens
- Sunday, May 1 – Spring Solo Recitals
- Sunday, May 15 – Spring Festival Group Performance
For those who elected to participate in this year’s Federation of Music Clubs events, details on making and submitting your recordings should have hit your inboxes a few days ago. Let us know if you have any questions. Otherwise, we’ll see you in lessons and group classes this week!